Wednesday

Peanut Butter & Banana DOG Treats


My household eats almost completely organic, and I decided that since my dog is a huge part of our lives, I wanted her to start eating better too! The muffins smelled good while baking, and Sam LOVED them! I did not invent this recipe, it is courtesy of Vegan Flower, and it is not gluten free (uses whole wheat flour). Makes 24 mini muffins.

PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA DOG TREATS
2 cups whole wheat organic flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp ground flax seed
1/2 cup organic crunchy peanut butter
2 mashed bananas
3/4 cup water
1 apple, de-seeded and cubed

Mix all ingredients together and divide into greased paperless mini muffin tins. Bake at 350 F for 30 min. Allow to cool, remove from muffin tin and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Makes 24 mini muffins :)